So I got a little curious and wanted to compare belly pics when I was 12 weeks with Whitley Claire and now my 12 week pic of T2. Well.....I found a 12 week picture with WC and here is what I looked like:
Then I looked at my belly pic taken this past Friday of T2 and here is what I look like:
Yeah I am WAY bigger in this picture at 12 weeks with T2! So I compared it with this picture when I was 21 weeks pregnant with WC:
Crazy huh?
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh my gosh, you're still so adorable! And tiny...but I feel your pain..I got way bigger with our 2nd baby...gained an extra 10lbs too..o-well...it'll come off soon enough!
That happened to Amy as well. I think the ligaments & stuff are already stretched so you are carrying the 2nd one further forward that the first. At least that is how it worked with Amy.
I hear you show faster with your 2nd or it could be twins!
Post a Comment