Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Child abuse??? Nawwwww.......

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to decide how we need to discipline Miss WC. Little 'pankins haven't worked because she really just doesn't care! Then I decided the time out chair which was just one hot mess. I don't feel she's old enough to be taught to stay there and sit. Well, she is...but if you haven't met my child...you could see why I wouldn't want to have to fight her on this just yet. (I'm learning to pick and choose my battles with this strong headed one!). So I had a dear friend tell me to just put her in the pack n play for time out. One problem....I don't have any room to set it up, so she mentioned that I try her travel booster seat. So I strapped it in her time out chair and put it in the corner.

Not only does this work, but she can't stand it! After only being in there for about 25 seconds, she starts asking to get "up up up up" but I make her stay her full minute. When her time is up, she has to give whoever she was naughty to a hug. I need to video her in time out because it's HILARIOUS! I have to either go in another room or hide my face because it's so funny.

We'll see how long this chair is effective :)

No comments: