Sunday, September 19, 2010

In case you didn't know.....

I may be MIA for a while on my blog!!

Chris starts Chemo on Monday on a 12 week cycle. I started a CaringBridge website just for our journey so I'll be updating that regularly. I don't want to turn this blog into a "cancer" blog.....I'm only going to post happy moments. Which will probably be all about the rest of my pregnancy and WC!

Check out www.caringbridge.org/visit/christrobough

This is going to be a long hard journey, but THANK GOD we have the support from family and friends and we have the Word to keep us uplifted when we feel down!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Caroline....I had no idea this was going on! How did I miss it? I know I'm behind on my blogs, but wow.... I'm shocked. Praying for you continually!!!

The Trobough's said...

No worries friend. We just made it "facebook" and blog public :) You aren't behind!!!!!

Stephanie Steed said...

So sorry to jhear this Caroline. I had no idea. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

The Long Family said...

I just read your caringbridge site. MDA is amazing. I will pray for your family as you go through this hurdle.

Elizabeth & Travis Harville said...

Caroline! I had no idea. I am so sorry to hear that you guys have to go through this right now. Please know that I am praying for you and chris and wc. Keep us updated as you get a chance!

Kacie said...

I somehow didn't know about this either. You'll be in my prayers!

Katie A. said...

I had no idea y'all were going through this. Praying for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for y'all!