Natalie Marie Trobough was born Monday morning at 3:29 AM! And what an surprise!! Didn't think I'd go in to labor 10 days early....especially since I was scheduled to be induced on Friday. I must say that God answered my prayers here.....I didn't really WANT to be induced, but we made that decision because it was the smartest..just with Chris starting Chemo the next week. I wanted to try and go naturally this time, but I'd heard with Pitocin that that would be a difficult thing to accomplish! So not only was Chris able to be there, but I was able to go naturally!! However, I have to admit that I asked for an epidural close to the end...and I got it, but I was too far along to feel it so I went through that needle stick and now I have the sore back from the actual medicine. BUT, feeling labor with no medicine was such an amazing experience. I am glad it's over, but happy that I had that experience!!!
First Family Photo



5 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! You are awesome for no drugs! That's my dream but pretty sure I can't hack it.
Congrats again she is beautiful!!
Congratulations on the newest addition to the your family, Caroline! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks, and I'm so sorry to hear about Chris's illness--you will be in my thoughts and prayers, particularly as Chris's next round of chemo begins.
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I'm so glad Chris was able to be there!
Congrats! Love when God handles things for us. She's beautiful! Praying for you all.
Post a Comment