Saturday, November 6, 2010

Life Lately

WHEW is all I have to say. It's been a very busy week. Chris started his 3rd round of chemo this past Monday so he was in the hospital all week long. I had the girls by myself and we were at the hospital visiting Chris every night!! I am glad to have him home now!

This week went better than I thought it would. We kept busy with play dates and I didn't have time to think about how sad I was or feel sorry for myself! ha! By the time the girls went to bed, I crawled in the bed with my book and was OUT in about 10 minutes. I had a lot of help this past week which I am so thankful for. Friends came over to watch the girls so I could get stuff done around the house and a friend came over to watch WC so I could spend some alone time with Chris at the hospital....well...semi alone time since Natalie was there. But she slept and ate and didn't bother us :)


Whitley was introduced to play-doh this week. She liked it for about 10 minutes then lost interest. She did well and didn't even try and eat it or mix the colors!!! She thought it was kinda "icky"!

Sweet precious Natalie. She is such a good baby. Lovable and kissable and loves to cuddle!

No comments: