So here is a picture of our new house!! I'm not finished decorating on the inside yet, so you have to wait :) A plus for all my Dayton friends....if you've been to the William's house before they moved, then you already know what it looks like! ha!
We've been here 10 days and L-O-V-E it. We don't miss 610 Halleck Court AT ALL. Now don't get me wrong...we miss our friends and the military community a whole lot. But that house was horrible for our allergies and we obviously can't live there with the stairs and Chris's upcoming surgery.
We are renting from friends who PCS'd a couple of months ago. This house AND the location is just a testimony to our faith that God ALWAYS provides for you. It may not be in your timing, but He DOES provide. We are so thankful for this house and for the family who lived here.
It's 3 bedroom, 2 bath, spacious living room, open kitchen, deck, SWING SET, and a huge side yard. It doesn't have a fenced in yard for Rosie, but she is doing great hanging out on a leash in the backyard! It's just that much more motivation to go for a run with her :)
More pictures will come soon :)
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What a wonderful blessing! So glad that God has yet again provided for your family!!!
Love it!!! Amen that God does take care of our needs. WOOHOO for a swing set. WC will love it!
Looks awesome Caroline! So glad you guys are enjoying your new home and getting settled. Can't wait to see the inside!!
Looks awesome Caroline! So glad you guys are enjoying your new home and getting settled. Can't wait to see the inside!!
Well, Caroline, you are in Cinci. right now and I am praying for you both and for the doctors! I am so HAPPY that God has provided the Williams house for you. Can't wait to see what you do with it. It truly is such a blessing. I am so very sad I don't get to see you when I am in Dayton, but we'll see each other again, I am sure!
Post a Comment