Thursday, April 21, 2011

Natalie @ 6 months

So she's really 6 1/2 months, but who's getting technical?? Not me...

Here is my punkin pie :)


She is sitting up on her own, scooting backwards and pulling herself forwards. She is rocking on her hands and knees so I know it won't be long til she's trying to keep up with WC!

She takes 3 naps a day and I finally did cry it out for naptime last week. It's helped tremendously with her sleeping and so the next thing to tackle is her night time sleeping habits. She still wakes every 3 hours to eat so I'm going to start cutting some feedings soon. I don't feel any hurry...but the thought of having 6-7 hours of straight sleep just thrills me.

She was eating homemade baby food, but after she had a graham cracker and baby finger foods, she doesn't want to be fed from a spoon anymore. She watches WC eat and wants everything we have. So I'm sure she'll be on pure table food in a few weeks! Following the footsteps of WC...well, I hope not every footstep. HA!

Natalie is such a happy girl. She smiles and thinks everything is awesome. I love having her around and it's been neat to watch her and WC bond. I wish I had a sister bond too!!!

No comments: