Saturday, May 14, 2011
Natalie @ 7 months
This little girl just makes me giddy looking at her!! She is so lovable and just smiles at everything. I can't believe we are over the 6 month mark....it won't be long until she is one! Sniff Sniff.....
She is low crawling EVERYWHERE. She is getting pretty fast too! Everything that WC does is hilarious to her and she watches WC very carefully.....maybe she's taking mental note on what NOT to do so she won't get spankings :)
Natalie has been on table food for a couple of weeks now. She eats almost whatever we eat. Mostly fruits and veggies. I'll give her some meat every now and then.
Sleeping still isn't something that happens a lot in this house. The Trobough children just don't sleep well. At least Natalie will eventually stop crying and sleep! She takes about three 45 minute naps...maybe a little longer if I'm lucky. So I don't nap often! She is waking every 3-4 hours still at night, but more out of habit than hunger. So sleep training will be coming soon!
Over-all, she's pretty darn easy. It's neat how different both of the girls are, but they have a lot of similarities (including sleep habits)!!!
Labels:
Trobough Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
what a cutie!
Post a Comment