Thursday, March 18, 2010

In case you haven't checked Facebook today......

I announced I am pregnant again!  I went to the doctor today and got to see T2 moving around and to see the heartbeat. I also got to hear it! I forgot how sweet and wonderful it is to hear something so small growing and living inside of you.

I am 9 weeks with an EDD on October 21! We wanted to start trying when WC turned one, and we found out on her Bday :) It was so special to be able to share the news with family since they were in town!

It's been really REALLY hard to keep my mouth shut on Facebook. I only told people at Church, family, and a few friends. I'm surprised it never leaked!

I've been feeling really nauseous...and it's been different than with WC. With WC, it was only at night anywhere from 5-10 pm. This time around it's been on and off all day. But since WC is still taking 2 naps, that's been an AWESOME break and sometimes I get 2 naps also :)

We're very excited about having 2 kids close in age. It's weird to think that I'll have 2 kids under 2! WC and T2 will be 21 months apart! I think it's perfect :) Even though it's double diaper duty, I want to go ahead and get it over with....not to say that T2 will be the last Trobough :) Hopefully there will be a couple more!

I'll post ultrasound pics soon! 

8 comments:

Becky Quinn said...

Aww, congratulations! This is such exciting news! I'm happy for you!

Lindsey B said...

I am so excited for y'all!!!

Stephanie Steed said...

Congrats! That's awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited for the T Family!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!

Kacie said...

I had a feeling when you said something a few posts ago about having "news" but couldn't share just yet! Congratulations! We want 2 under 2, too! :) For the record, my sister and I are 20 months apart - and we were the best of friends growing up, friends but brats as teenagers, and BEST friends now. I couldn't imagine my life without her! Hopefully WC will have the same experience! Congrats again!

Katie A. said...

Once again, so excited for y'all! Can't wait to follow you (via your blog) through this journey! Hope the sickness gets better soon!

Elizabeth & Travis Harville said...

yay caroline!! i am so excited for you. congrats!