2 months already!! I can't believe how big she is! We went to her well baby visit on Friday and she weighs 11 lbs 2 ozs! She's in the 76% for weight, 94% for height (she's a tall girl!), and 64% for head circumference. She is such a smiley and "cooey" baby. I call her my smiley girl. She wakes up smiling and goes to sleep smiling....well...most of the time :) She has put herself on her own AWESOME schedule. She goes to bed at 8, sleeps for 4-6 hours, then wakes up one more time before 9 in the morning :) She is on the 3 hour eat, awake, sleep cycle that she decided to do herself! I have to brag about all this because if you know my firstborn, then you know why this excites me :) While Natalie is awake, she just coos and stares at things. Her favorite thing to look at is the Christmas tree :) It keeps her occupied for about 20 minutes!
She prefers to be in her bed to sleep. She is a tummy sleeper so it's been challenging to train her to sleep other places. She still won't nap in her swing or bouncy, but the car seat is the next best place to sleep :) I find myself being at home more these days just so my sweetness can be in her bed to sleep :) Whatever it takes to have a happy baby!!
I love having two little girls. My family is so awesome :)
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You have two beautiful girls! I love the picture of them in the cradle :)
I can't believe Natalie is already 2 months old. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment