Today my smiley girl is three months! It's gone by fast...and watching her grow up is so much fun. I've been able to really concentrate on her lately. By this I mean really, just really looking at her and taking it all in. With WC, she screamed all day, so I was really tired! I want to just soak up this cute baby stage since this is our last baby.
Natalie is lifting her chest off the ground and even rolled over yesterday for the first time! I even got it on video!! So excited. Firsts are hardly ever captured on video because they happen so fast! She laughs and loves to smile. her favorite thing to do is sleep and watch WC run around playing. She is sleeping 5-8 hours at night without eating and eats every 3 during the day. She is on an awesome 3 hour sleep/eat/play routine that she put herself on!! I love it :)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That IS awesome that you got that on video. :) Such a cutie.
You and Natalie are so pretty!
Post a Comment