I just figured I'd let all my hundreds of blog followers know I'm still alive. I haven't been much for internet time lately. WC isn't napping and is climbing in to bed with us a few nights a week and then Natalie is napping well and is waking a lot in the night, so I haven't had the opportunity to nap. This means that by the time the kids are in bed, the last thing I want to do is formulate a though!
I'll get back in to it soon......
But we're doing just dandy :)
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's good to hear from you!! Glad the girls are doing okay.
Hang in there!!!! This to shall past....then you will be in the teenage daughter stages LOL Love you friend but this will pass.
Miss you. You are doing great!
Post a Comment