Sunday, June 12, 2011

Natalie at 8 Months

Sighhhhh....my 2nd offspring is now closer to one than newborn. She is growing so fast and I really have been trying to just soak her up before she looses the "baby" part of her.
She's our "smiley girl" and "boo head" (a random nickname...) and she really does light up a room with her smiles. Natalie thinks that everything WC does is HILARIOUS (which I don't find so funny sometimes) but I love the bond that they already share. They're favorite time with each other is in the car. WC will just act a fool and Natalie always lets out her belly laughs...so of course I can never get a video, because I'm driving!

At 8 months, Natalie is completely on table food and breastmilk. It's been about 2 months of her being on table food after only doing baby food for a few weeks (following her sister's footsteps here) and I can never give her her food fast enough. She wants everything on your plate and she wants it now!!

She is low-crawling and will regular crawl for about 3 feet. But she's really slow at that so she just flops down on her belly to go really fast :)

I think she will be giving up her 3rd nap soon.....but she's a really good napper now, so I am very thankful for that! I haven't even begun night training yet for sleep. I have a tender heart when it comes to crying it out at night. She is waking every 4 hours and every now and then I'll get a 6 hour stretch. I know she can do it...and she's ready, but I'm not I don't think...almost there though!

Natalie is really easy to be a mom to. You can give her a bucket of toys and she'll entertain herself for at least an hour...then she'll move to the entertainment center and pull out all of the DVD's. Rosie is her pal, and she loves to eat her food and her hair. Lovely.


Natalie has made such a happy addition to our little family :)  She is the spitting image of Chris, but definitely a momma's girl!!

1 comment:

JOJO said...

Spitting is key wording! LOL