Friday, October 23, 2009

Cough Cough

I love coughing....no really....... especially when I don't know if I have bronchitis or pneumonia! I can't even spell that word. I went to the doctor yesterday and got a chest x-ray. I guess I am ok since they haven't called and when I called the receptionist poliltely told me that she couldn't tell me what the x-ray said. Oh come on :) I have a right to know what's on my x-ray! I never could get in touch with my doctor, so I guess I will wait on the little letter in the mail that says I'm fine. I am just bummed because I had to cancel a lot of plans yesterday!
But we are excited about the weekend. Football always makes me happy! Even though I have a feeling we are going to get whooped by Florida. That's alright though! It will make for nice entertainment!
Chris is coaching 5-6 year old basketball through the Y this fall. The first practice is Saturday and we are really excited! We have some of the same players that Chris had on his T-ball team that he coached this summer so it will be nice to see some of the same parents and kids again.
I am glad that I am the only sickly one in the house...for now I hope!

No comments: