Monday, October 12, 2009

Fulton Farms Pumpkin Patch


This morning, WC and I drove to Troy, OH (about a 30 minute drive) to hang out with our MOPS family. We went on a fun hayride to the pumpkin patch where WC and I picked out a pumpkin for us to carve! WC had a blast. She loved the hayride. There were 2 other little girls that are around WC's age and they sat in the hay together and played! She loved giggling and explored the texture of the hay. She was concentrating very hard!After the hayride, we went in to the country store and bought some homemade honey, maple syrup, corn salsa, and apple butter. I can't wait to taste it all!

The weather is a bit chilly! WC has a runny nose so I'm sure all that wind didn't help. She wore her Halloween costume (a pink leopard) so she kept warm. I should've worn a heavy jacket. I thought my windbreaker would do!

Chris couldn't come with us this morning :( He had lots of homework to do!

No comments: