Thursday, October 29, 2009

San Antonio here we come!

Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. Woahhhh woahhh. I'm so excited! For all you late 80's early 90's kids, that was from Saved By the Bell :) The Trobough's are taking a trip to San Antonio!!! Chris has some work to do down there for a couple of days, so Whitley Claire and I are packing up and going with him! I can't wait to see all of my friends. I am planning on spending a day with my Rainbow Station friends and an evening with my church friends. I didn't think I'd ever get to go back to visit, so this opportunity just couldn't be passed up!We are staying at the Holiday Inn ON the Riverwalk! That's right! We have never stayed on the Riverwalk...obviously..since we lived in San Antonio. This hotel was built like lego's. Each room was ocnstructed and decorated, then put into place by a big crane! How do I know that you might ask? Well, I've taken the Riverboat Cruise about 1,234,865 times. I would be a great tour guide!

Wish us luck with a successful flight!

No comments: