On Wednesday, we spend the whole day with Jan. She used to be the nurse at Rainbow Station and it was so nice to be able to spend a lot of time with her! WC really took to her. It was sweet :) We went to this super nice mall called La Cantera. It was a beautiful day, so different from Ohio, and just enjoyed walking around and looking at all the nice stores :) This is Jan:
Thursday I had brunch with another friend and Chris got off work early so we just relaxed the rest of the day! We ate at all of our favorite restaurants and now I feel like I need to run every day this week.
On the way back, we weren't able to all fly together, but that's ok! I've flown by myself before! Except this time, WC cried all the way to Houston. She was so tired she didn't know what to do with herself! Poor baby! Luckily, the people next to me understood and were very helpful and trying to focus her direction on other things. She just wouldn't have it though! Once we were at Houston, I was able to get her to take a short nap, and she was happy all the way home! We were so lucky to have two seats to ourselves the way home and we were sitting in the front of the plane, so we had extra leg room! WC loved playing peek-a-boo with the people on the plane. It was a VERY small plane, so everyone could see her. She just started getting shy when strangers say hello to her. She'll bury her face in my neck or chest and just act so weird! It's cute though :)
We are very glad to be home! WC wouldn't nap in the hotel room because she new we were in there, so it will be nice to have her own room back where I can just shut the door and let her fuss if we need to!
I already want to go back. It was nice visiting there, but I DON'T miss the traffic!
ADIOS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment