Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble Gobble!!!

What a great Thanksgiving!! We celebrated the holiday at The Michael's house this year. My brother is in town and it's so nice to have him here visiting! Chuck cooked a D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S fried turkey. It was so juicy and yummy. There was tons of other food.....PEAR SALAD ( just for my Ohio friends!! ha!), veggies everywhere, sweet potato casserole, dressing, pecan pie, apple pie, it was just deliciousness everywhere :) Whitley Claire enjoyed eating the dressing. Cornbread is her new food obsession. She was double fisting.

After a relaxing afternoon, we came back to our house and just hung out! Turkey sandwiches were for dinner and we watched I Love You, Man which is absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard during a movie in forever.

Today we are decorating for Christmas. It's going to be so much fun since I haven't been able to decorate in 3 years because of moving! We'll see what all we can put out since we have WC crawling everywhere these days. The Christmas tree at the Michael's didn't phase her, so we shall see :)

I am thankful for so many things. Most of all, my wonderful family, a beautiful daughter, a caring husband, and awesome friends. I am learning not to take things for granted and to always praise God for everything that I have...because I would have NOTHING if it weren't for him! He is so good!!! Everywhere we have moved, God has provided us with more than we could ask for. I hope that all of you have had a fantabulous holiday! Now off to the gyms folks!!!

No comments: