This little boy lives next door to us and I cannot even tell y'all how much I heart this kid! And Miss WC is infatuated with him. He's one goofy kid, and WC will just laugh and squeal when he comes over. I've seen him a lot this week and he is so fun to be around.
It's so sweet when he says my name. He pronounces it "Air-ine" and Whitley Claire is his "Bee-bee". I can't spell out how he says her name, but it's pretty funny. His daddy's deployed right now, so he is all worried about what "Shrish" is doing. "Shrish!!" "Shrish do it!". That's what I hear when Lu's over hear. Forget about Air-ine, what's Shrish doing??? It's so sweet :)
Lucian just said the cutest thing. We are sitting at the table eating breakfast and he heard the planes outside and said, "Daddy work plane.....sky!!!!". He does know that his daddy went to work in a plane. Oh what a deployment can do to a kid! He's a trooper!
Just wanted to share my morning.....isn't that picture just the cutest!!



No comments:
Post a Comment