Monte, Whitley Claire, and I were routing them on at the finish line! It was a cold morning and WC was waiting very patiently! Getting up at 5:45 in the morning had it's toll on ALL of us. Most of us managed to get a nap in and we had a great afternoon! Next year I hope to run/walk in at least the 5K. I am going to start training for the Halloween Fun Run in October and the Turkey Trot in November. It gives me something to look forward to and train for! I just hope they allow strollers so I can compete!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Air Force Marathon
This past weekend, Chris, Deb, Moriah, and Mark ALL completed the 10K at around 1 hour!!! Chris came in at 53 minutes!! There were over 9,000 people that ran this weekend! And my family placed in the top 1/3! I am so proud of them!
Monte, Whitley Claire, and I were routing them on at the finish line! It was a cold morning and WC was waiting very patiently! Getting up at 5:45 in the morning had it's toll on ALL of us. Most of us managed to get a nap in and we had a great afternoon! Next year I hope to run/walk in at least the 5K. I am going to start training for the Halloween Fun Run in October and the Turkey Trot in November. It gives me something to look forward to and train for! I just hope they allow strollers so I can compete!
Monte, Whitley Claire, and I were routing them on at the finish line! It was a cold morning and WC was waiting very patiently! Getting up at 5:45 in the morning had it's toll on ALL of us. Most of us managed to get a nap in and we had a great afternoon! Next year I hope to run/walk in at least the 5K. I am going to start training for the Halloween Fun Run in October and the Turkey Trot in November. It gives me something to look forward to and train for! I just hope they allow strollers so I can compete!
Labels:
Trobough Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment