We have gotten a lot accomplished this weekend! Chris has had a 4 day weekend, so I put him to work. We had some major renovation to the backyard and it looks ten times better. Chris removed this big bush/tree to open up our backyard and give us more sunlight. Also, we tore up all the lilies (I know I know....but they only bloomed for a month and were hideous when not in bloom) and then put cement slabs down and rocks so we could move the grill about a foot back. Now we have so much more patio space! I can't wait to start my herb garden and flower garden in the spring. We will eventually get furniture and a swing for out back. Next is the front yard....but it looks good enough. So it will have to wait!
We are just doing odd jobs around the house to make this base housing feel like home. The only thing left we have to do in the living room, is put up curtains. I will post some pictures when we get everything clean and arranged!
I can't believe we've been living here for almost a year. It's gone by so fast. We are ready for the snow and cold weather and we're excited for Whitley Claire to see the snow!



No comments:
Post a Comment