Friday, September 11, 2009

Puppy Chow....or Baby Chow??

While I was gone this evening, Chris was watching Whitley Claire. She has been quite the crawling baby so we've been having to keep a closer eye on here. This is what happens when daddy took his eyes off of her for just a minute......
That's right. My child was eating dog food. She crawled over to Gus' dish and helped herself! Rosie didn't seem to mind the company! I am sure there is plenty of nutrition in dog food, but I don't plan on this being a daily habit. Whitley Claire has also found that chewing on the dog toys in really fun. Again, this is not going to be a daily habit. Rosie thinks it's funny to get out all her toys after I pick them up....so childish :)
Whitley Claire had a really rough day today.....and bad night. She's really stuffy and is having a hard time breathing! I hope she is not going to get Asthma! We pray for a better day tomorrow....after all, it is College Football time!!!!

No comments: