Sunday, June 13, 2010
JoJo comes to town
My mom is in town! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She arrived Tuesday afternoon and staying 10 days. Then WC, my mom, and I are driving to MS where we will stay about a week! Then WC and I head on over to Alabama to visit Chris' family!
I haven't been blogging since she's been here and there is so much to catch up on! My mom hasn't seen WC since her 1st bday in February, so WC had to get to know her all over again! It's so sweet to see WC with my mom.
WC is being spoiled rotten with the fun new toys and lots more lovin'! It's nice to have someone else around
the house giving the hugs and holding so I can get a few things done!
It always makes me sad to think we probably won't ever live in the same town as either grandparent...but we are so thankful for Facebook. That way both WC and grandparents can see pictures!
WC has really taken to my mom. Sometimes she would rather go to her than stay in my lap and she NEVER gives that up. She can say "JoJo" even though it kind of comes out as "DoDo" :) HA!
I'm not sure what else we will do this week.....we still have 3 whole days before we travel!
I LOVE having my momma here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment