Thursday, June 24, 2010

My little piano player

I've been playing the piano since I was 6 and took lessons all through my life. Ever since I graduated from college, I don't get the chance to play the piano as much. One Sunday a month I'll play at church when I don't since, but other than that, it's not like it used to be!

I grew up playing on a Kiawaii Baby Grand and someday I hope to have it in my home! When we are out of the military that is!

My dream is for WC to grow up loving the piano as much as I did. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't so much like the lessons, but I am so thankful my mom encouraged me to stick through it because I love to play. It's so soothing! Almost as much as crocheting :)

WC loves to sit at the piano and just bang the keys, but she's so proud of herself like she's done something BIG!



No comments: