Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beach Trip Day Three and Four

It feels like we've been here forever and we still have a few days left! Knock on wood the weather has still been nice during the day....sometimes it storms at night....but there is a tropical storm watch/warning for today so we'll see if we get a little or a lotta rain :)  Jolynn and I are thinking of things to do with the girls to keep the from getting cabin fever!

The third day we spent the morning inside and just a few hours at the beach after lunch. WC hasn't been sleeping well here so she has been EXTRA cranky. I think I had too high of expectations for her this trip....I figured she'd wake up around 7:30-8 and then we'd spend the morning on the beach, come in for lunch, nap, then beach again, then dinner.....WELL....let me tell ya, that's not been what's happening. WC wakes up between 5-7 and then naps early morning and we spend just a few hours on the beach before it's nap time again. I just realized she's cutting more teeth so I'm trying to go with the flow (which is hard for me sometimes). I just need to appreciate the time we spend on the beach! The kiddie pool is still a big hit and WC is ALWAYS happy there. Thank goodness for that pool...........







We enjoyed a nice game of putt putt the previous night and WC had a blast putting the ball in the hole :)  I took WC back to the condo soon after we got there because she had a loooooong day!


We attempted at taking a few family pictures before our dinner at the Crab Trap in Perdido Key. I wasn't feeling so hot and WC was tired and hungry. Please feel free to check out the pics on my Facebook page. Blogspot it taking too long to upload pictures!

The fourth day was pretty fun too :) Just enjoyed the beach and kiddie pool and then Jolynn made tacos. It was YUMMY! While the Clouses went to go play Putt Putt, WC, Chris, and I went to a few souvenir shops to get t-shirts and to find WC her own beach chair. Mallory has one, and WC wants to sit in it. It's so funny watching those two play. They are total opposites! I have been calling Mallory "Pretty Pretty Princess" because she doesn't want the sand to get on her. Poor girl....WC wanted to get in her kiddie pool to play and then WC began putting sand in the pool. Which Mallory did not like! She keeps calling the sand "doity" (dirty). She looks so cute in her sun glasses and piggie tails while sipping on her Gatorade.

I'm curious to see what the next few days will bring.......maybe good moods for WC??  Tropical Storm??  We shall see :)

No comments: