Miss WC has been quite the challenge this week. Everything is "owie" and she literally, and I'm NOT exaggerating......she cries 5-6 total hours a day. Waking up crying, crying over me cooking the wrong breakfast, crying over her diaper/clothes/shoes being on, crying over being in the backyard instead of the front....I want to keep going, but I'll stop. You get the gist??? She has made herself gag a few times since the beginning of the week, but she hasn't thrown up yet. I'm just waiting for that. She did get so mad she took off her diaper and peed on my carpet. That made me real happy.
I think she knows what's going on with our family....just the stress we are feeling over Chris' health and me being in my 8th month of pregnancy. Poor girl....so much going on in her little life that she doesn't even realize!
I'm nesting like crazy by organizing and rearranging everything....I just have so much nervous energy! The way I justify cleaning like crazy is I want to keep myself busy to ignore all the tantrums and crying. It gets old after a while.
Tomorrow is our MOPS Fall Kickoff. I'm really excited about it and ready to get the year under way so I don't feel as stressed! I can't rest because of so many things going through my mind! Luckily, I have a great Steering Team this year and an AWESOME Co-coordinator who is my second brain. Because mine left a few months ago :)
Please keep our family in your prayers! It's going to be a long, tough road ahead for us!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Aw, Caroline, I know that has to be stressful. You sound like you have so much on your plate right now. I'm praying that it starts to get a little easier for you soon!
You are my hero, Caroline! You are handling things so well, and your strength definitely shows!!! I bet WC is just acting out due to how busy everything's been lately...summer vacations, pregnancy, and daddy not feeling well. Thank goodness she has such a great mommy to take care of her. ((HUGS MAMA))
Girl, you are so in my prayers. WC is going to be one strong, beautiful girl, and then woman, when you (and God) are done with her. I honestly cannot believe how strong you are and I so admire your faith. You have no idea how much you helped me through those first couple months.
Wow, I didn't realize you were so far along already! Praying things get easier for you.
Post a Comment