We had a great day! This Ohio summer weather is absolutely gorgeous and we went to Fulton Farms with a few friends this morning. We have never done this before since our move here almost 3 years ago. WC is at the age where she would actually enjoy something like this!
We loaded up a few buckets of berries and now I have lots of things to make :) I'm going to make jam, strawberry shortcake, strawberry ice cream, and a few other delights along the way! The berries are so sweet and now I'm not so sure I could ever buy store bought again....
WC kept yelling, "Straw-da-berries mom!!!!" She tasted one, but quickly spit it out. She said she was going to eat it but I knew better..........
There were so many strawberries to be picked! I don't see how people do that for a living. My back was killing me after only 30 minutes.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sweet! It looks like it was beautiful there. Glad you are getting out and enjoying the days.
I took my boys there to pick berries. I LOVE strawberries :)
Post a Comment