
The 2009-2010 MOPS year has begun!! I am co-coordinator this year and today was C-R-A-Z-Y! I was making sure that the Steering Team had everything they needed while I was trying to get Whitley Claire situated in the nursery AND making sure I met all the new faces and making them feel welcome. I am very excited about the girls on the Steering Team. They all have a passion for God and are so great to work with.
Whitley Claire had a looooooong day. She was up at 7:15 and didn't nap until we got home at 12:30. She won't nap in the nursery because there is lots to see and do! But at least she was good...until I came in the room and then she lost it! She fell asleep in the parking lot and took a good 2 hour nap when we got home. She's sleeping as we speak....that means she will be up late tonight since I'm letting her take a long late afternoon nap. But I'd rather have a happy baby that's up late than a cranky baby :)
Chris is hanging out with his "little brother" tonight. He's so great with Hasaan!
Now I'm off to finish off the baked ziti and get our veggies ready! I love food :)



1 comment:
So are like super Mom Caroline!
I just started a blog so hopefully I will get better at keeping up with everyone elses!
-Lindsey Boggan
Post a Comment