We had such a fun little birthday party. Chris's parents were able to join us after all and that was such a nice surprise! My parents also made the trip and they stayed almost a whole week. It was so nice having them around. Just someone else to entertain WC because right now we are teaching her to play by herself. And she hasn't quite got that yet!
I didn't make a big deal out of her bday like I did last year. We had cake, a few decorations, lunch, a couple of close friends, and a few presents. Well, it sounds like a lot, but I was WAYYY more relaxed than last year. WC had fun and that's what matters.
I wish that everyone could get to know our WC. She is something else. She is determined, sassy, intelligent, HILARIOUS, and always full of energy. She loves her sister and enjoys telling her not to cry and to be happy!
Happy 2nd Bday to my sweet love Whitley Claire!



No comments:
Post a Comment