I've been brainstorming ways to entertain WC throughout the day and someone mentioned putting a bag of rice in a tupperware and I added a few straws and kitchen utensils. I am saving yogurt containers and toilet paper rolls to add to rice play. So cheap and easy!!! Not to mention...WC LOVES her rice. Just trying to teach her to keep it close to the container....and not dumping it on the floor!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think at AWANA for cubbies they use rice and hide pennies in it to use to buy lemonaid. Pennies may not be good for WC, but maybe you could hide some other little things in it ~stickers, balls, trains...
I think at Cubbies (AWANA) they hide pennies in the rice that the cubbies can later use to buy lemonaid. I'm not sure pennies would be good for WC, but maybe you could hide other fun things to find~stickers, trains, balls...
I've started with these sensory items as well!! Sometimes Gabriel gets a extra bath during the day to play with water and use all the spoons, cups, etc he wants.
Teachyourtot.blogspot. com
My friend used to blog about this site she used with her toddler. Thought it might give you some ideas.
Post a Comment