Yesterday the Hoopes girls came to play to give mommy and daddy a break. I have blogged about these two precious girls before, and had to do it again :) Savannah who is four ("Vee-nah", says WC) and Adeline who is two ("Aye-line") are WC's bestest buddies. They get along so well....for the most part :) WC just bosses Adeline around and then beats up on Savannah, who will take up for herself :) We had "school" together where the two little ones made a square collage and Savannah practiced her fine motor skills with some string. I made pizza for lunch and then all girls went down for a nap! I was very happy that all little girls in the house were sleeping :) So much fun was had by all and to top it off, Ashley and Keith brought over a yummy dinner and I made blueberry cobbler from Pioneer Woman.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow....all those pretty girls are getting so BIG! Craziness how much they change! we have only been gone for 3 months!!!!
Post a Comment