My punkin' is 4 months old now :) She is such a sweet pea and such fun to be with. Well...except when in the car :) She is still pretty cranky in the car seat. One of these days it will be pleasant to ride around and run errands! Wait a minute....I DON'T run errands. I try not to by myself!!
Natalie is a squirmy thing and has almost mastered rolling over from back to tummy. She's been rolling from tummy to back for quite a while and I know she wants to crawl so bad. Natalie just wants to keep up with her big sister!
Natalie is been pretty sketchy with naps these days. She doing the 1 hour nap at a time thing. Which is exhausting for me because I JUST WANT TO NAP!!! I know it will pass, but I'm ready for longer naps. She sleeps from about 730 to 730 waking every three hours still. She was sleeping 4-6 hours at night, but she's changing things up on me! Not fun...but I know she will only be little for so long.
I can't complain though. At least she's happy when she's awake. As opposed to WC, who just screamed all day!!
I love having two girls. There is always drama in the house, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Who dad dog behind Rosie ?
Post a Comment