Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I think I'll go for a walk outside hey. The Summer sun's calling my name!"

Well spring sun anyways.....today we had SUCH nice weather. Kind of weird for February....I feel like the weather is playing a huge joke on me and we're about to get our last snow storm of the year. I'm not going to think about it though....playing outside in long sleeves was so much fun. WC really needed to get outside. After being cooped up since November, we were all going a little crazy!




We enjoyed a nice walk then went down the street to let WC play with the kids who were playing soccer. That was all fun and games until she was hit in the face with the soccer ball. That's just what happens when you play with older kids! Natalie did so well today. She just sat in the stroller looking up at the trees totally content to just be awake!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This weather couldn't be better!!! Kailey and I made sandcastles yesterday, and played ball in our yard. Felt great.