I've never been a big fan of routines....especially one for WC. She was the kind of baby that refused any kind of schedule or routine so I just let her routine be led by her. That is what was the least stressful. No however, this little girl needs some structure in her life. Chris and I brainstormed on ways to teach her what comes next in her day and we need her to become "un-addicted" to TV. She has watched a lot of TV lately since Natalie has been born...mainly because I have been one tired momma.
Here is what Chris and I have come up with:
She is going to move the picture of herself from picture to picture. We are hoping that this helps with her ALWAYS wanting TV and ALWAYS wanting a snack.
We shall see :)
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is great, Caroline! What a fabulous idea!!!! I may have to borrow and use this idea, if you don't mind. I think it will help everyone stick to a good routine. Thanks so much for sharing.
CUTE CUTE CUTE! Funny....when we were going through stuff with Trenton, guess what my kids were doing? TV is good sometimes, Caroline. It keeps our sanity and our kids WILL survive this! I promise!
Ahh...the TV has helped with RM when David came around too. No worries Caroline. She will be fine with a little TV in her life.
Post a Comment