This week we had Christmas with my side of the family. It has been an eventful 4 days here in Jackson. We spent Friday just relaxing because we didn't want to ride ANYWHERE after being in the car for 2 days! On Saturday we drove to Ruleville, MS for my cousins wedding. It was so nice and such a sweet ceremony. I can't believe Mary got married!!! I was thinking on the drive there that she is too young to get married....but I was thinking about it and that's how old I was when I got married! I just picture her as this little girl still and not a beautiful woman! Sunday we went to church and saw a bunch of old friends. They were amazed at how much WC has grown since this summer. WC was not in the best of moods. She has just started the whole arching the back and squealing routine...not cute! Sunday night I was able to enjoy a night with my girlfriends from high school....well a few of them anyway! We went and ate at Margaritas. It was good fun to see friends! I miss them so! Yesterday we ate lunch with Dana and went to her husbands basketball game. He coaches at Velma Jackson in Camden and they were in a tournament at Ridgeland High School. That was fun to watch! Then we just relaxed the rest of the afternoon and Dana, Russell, and Jackson came over for dinner. We are yummy meatloaf and veggies and then Swedish apple pie for deserst! Mmm Mmm good!!
We had a great time opening up presents. Whitley Claire was just a doll and in the best mood. She loved opening the presents. I don't think she cared for the toys that much....she just wanted to bang on the boxes and tear the paper! She got some bath toys, a ball popper, a sit and spin Zebra thingy, and a few other little toys. Chris got a new game for his PS3, a giftcard to Penny's, and a few other little things! I got some cooking items, FOOTED PJ's :), long underwear, a pretty cross, a watch, and a Micheal's giftcard. We are so blessed to receive such awesome gifts!
So today we are off to Jasper, AL to spend Christmas with Chris' family! I'm wondering how all this is going to fit in our SUV....so we shall see :)
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment