Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Favorites

I just wanted to share what our family has been enjoying lately!!

Whitley Claire's new favorite thing to do is open up doors/cabinets and pull EVERYTHING out! I let her do it, so I guess I can't complain? It is one thing that keeps her busy for a long time and I don't mind picking up after her...for now. I usually just wait until the end of the day to pick up everything because if I picked up when she was through, she'd be right back at it in a few hours. I will have to go buy some cabinet locks for the ones I don't want her in. For example, the cabinet under the sink! I noticed it had been quite for about a minute, and I went in to the kitchen to find Whitley Claire holding my Clorox kitchen cleaner and my BarMaids. One in each hand and looking mighty happy! She also loves pulling out all the DVD's :) I love watching her study each one!

I have been enjoying the cold weather and comfy clothes. I love to get bundled up in the house and just relax on the couch. Also my holiday candles are soooo yummy smelling throughout the house. I have a peppermint plug in, pumpkin candle, cocoa candle, and the a "holiday" scent candle. I have one going in each room so it's a different smell wherever you go.
I also love laying by the Christmas Tree. I keep the lights on until we go to bed. It gives our living room such a nice glow!

Chris has been enjoying his PS3 a lot. A WHOLE LOT! Ha! He has been playing the College Football game daily and has fun playing with his friends online. I am glad that he has something that he likes to do around the house and he's very good about making sure I didn't want to watch anything before he plays. He's very courteous!
He is also enjoying reading lots of books and keeping current with the news. The Wall Street Journal is a favorite and also books about the human mind and psychology.

We are looking forward to Christmas Vacation. He leave on the 16th and will be back in Dayton on the 27th!!!

No comments: