Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Bday to the best MIL

In case your not as cool as I am, MIL stands for "mother-in-law". :) Yes! Today is her bday! And guess what? Her awesome present that we all pitched in and that I ordered never made it to their house in Alabama this week. Total bummer! I am really mad at Bed Bath & Beyond! I have called and emailed...called and emailed. And no one will get back with me. I'm tempted to ask for a refund? Of at least a refund on my UPS moola.
I LOVE this tea kettle. It's from the Paula Deen collection. Deb is a very earth tone kind of person and I thought this would fit her perfectly :) We also got her a kitchen timer because she hasn't had one in forever. And when I'm there helping with the cooking and I ask her how long something has been in, she never knows! ha!

So I feel bad that she didn't have any presents to open up on her bday. Hopefully it will come before we get there on Wednesday!

No comments: