Since we are living in "base housing" here, we can't really do a whole lot and I've been watching HGTV a lot this week because I haven't been feeling well. I would love to just go wild with this place. Put up crown molding, bead board, and some other thing....I think I am brainwashed by this channel. Whenever I watch these design shows, I have all this inspiration....then when it actually comes to painting a room, I just go with my comfort colors: green and brown. You can never go wrong with these! Our living room is brown and so is WC's. Our bedroom, downstairs bath, and sunroom are green. Those are such soothing colors to us! I would love to do something different, but we are so textbook and afraid. And I wish all this decorating stuff was free.....it can get really expensive! Our goal when we first moved to Dayton was to put together a room once a month. That way we don't go overboard and stick with a budget. For the most part :)
What are your favorite colors and designs? My new favorite pallet is lavender, silver, and black. I love those colors together!



No comments:
Post a Comment