I have to brag for a moment..... I NEVER thought I could make anything like this, so I was very proud of myself this afternoon when I finished this beanie hat and booties. I tweaked some things to make them my own. I made this for a baby shower coming up, and I hate to give them away! ha! Maybe soon I can make my own pair. No I'm not pregnant.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Baby Booties and Beanie
I have to brag for a moment..... I NEVER thought I could make anything like this, so I was very proud of myself this afternoon when I finished this beanie hat and booties. I tweaked some things to make them my own. I made this for a baby shower coming up, and I hate to give them away! ha! Maybe soon I can make my own pair. No I'm not pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So cute! I tried to crochet a blanket for Evan, but I never finished it. And, now I don't think I would ever have time to sit down and do it! I'm lucky if I can fit in a shower during the day! You must be a better multi-tasker than me!
I want one! Make me some for my baby!! =) They are fabulous. You must teach me. Is it easy?
I usually crochet when she is napping and I have all cleaning done...but for the most part I am crocheting at night on the couch while Chris plays his games :) Jana...I am going to make you some! ha! Just waiting to see what color yarn to buy!!!!!
And Jana- Yes, it's pretty easy! Just have to practice....to learn all the abbreviations and different stitches!
Post a Comment