I can't believe it's only been two days since I've posted something.....I feel like it's been forever. Blogging has been a great way for me to just share my feelings and get them out...even if no one reads it! ha!
Friday was a long day for us. We spent four hours at the hospital with WC. She got some xray's and breathing treatments and was diagnosed with RSV and an ear infection. I feel a little worn down. This whole month has just been one thing after another. I am so thankful for wonderful family and friends who talk me through the day while I deal with a sick cranky baby. Our days are long and tempers can flare, but we make it to the end of the day and it's such a relief when she goes to bed!!
So for the next week or so, I have to stay home with WC and we can't go anywhere. That feels just like the rest of the month so I don't know why I'm complaining. :) I know that this will pass and things will get back to normal. I just can't see the end of the tunnel.
I'm looking forward to family coming for WC's bday. Aunt Moriah will be here on the 7th and she's staying a few days. YAY! Then my parents, Chris' parents, and his sister, Angee will be here for WC's bday. That will be good times. It's the first time since our wedding that both sides of the family is going to be together!
I am looking forward to church in the morning. Worshiping Jesus always brightens my day and I can't wait to hear a wonderful message and to see my friends.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I read it :)
So great to be able to keep up with you! I hope WC feels better soon!
It will get better! Find a project and work on it and then leave it for awhile, and then take time to make it. Make it last!
Post a Comment