Friday, January 15, 2010

Poor little Boo Boo

I feel out of the loop on things....I haven't blogged or read anyone's blog in two days. It feels like forever, but seriously, I sound pathetic! ha!

So WC's hand is doing AWESOME! We are just going to apply cream throughout the day for the next couple of months to help her skin. But now we have a new issue going on: Now WC has Sixth's Disease, also known as Roseola, which is a viral illness. She had a fever a few days this week and then this horrible rash popped up. I feel terrible for her. It is literally from head to toe. Even around her bum :( She is tugging at her clothes and pulling her hair all day. I know that poor baby has got to be so itchy! So I went to buy some calamine lotion and we are going to start that regimen tomorrow. I hope that she gets better so! We've had to cancel a few play dates because it is highly contagious.


Please pray for a speedy recovery for her and that no more illnesses strike our family!! I'm ready for all this to be over with!

3 comments:

Stephanie Steed said...

Poor Baby! So glad she is getting better.

Ashley said...

Bless your heart, and WC's! I can't imagine....hang in there and keep us posted!

Katie A. said...

We've been keeping her in our prayers! Hope she is back to 100% soon!