Whitley Claire has had this toy since Christmas and never liked me putting her on it to play. She loves to just stand by it, shake it, and dance to the little tunes.
I was getting dinner ready and I walked into the living room and she was sitting on it.....and Chris never moved. I was so surprised that she climbed on here herself. She played with this toy the rest of the night just enjoying bouncing up and down! I made a huge deal out of it...letting her know that that was good! She just looked at me like this....the look in the picture. She's such a weirdo :)
I know this might not seem like a big milestone for anyone else, but for me, climbing on and off is just something else that my baby does that shows me she's growing up!



1 comment:
We have that same toy. Once the kids learned how to use, they loved it! Kept them entertained for hours. She looks so cute!!
Post a Comment